Monday, May 31, 2010

Family Home Evening

So, We're getting better at doing stuff. And FHE is something we're working on.

Tonight I'm excited about FHE. When I was at the temple on Saturday, I remembered how peaceful and clean and calm it was. Tonight we are going to see how our home rates compared to the temple..
We're going to be Temple Inspecting Agents. And probably make badges first and have a clip board with paper to list the changes.
And we are going to make a game plan on making it feel more like a temple here. I'm hoping the girls will pick up on having to be cleaner.. Something we've been working with them on for a while.. We'll probably make some goals and check on them everyday to see if our house is becoming closer to the temple.

We are also going to take out our temple book and look at pictures of all the temples and such. I'm excited. I think it will be fun and helpful..

No comments:

Post a Comment