Sunday, May 30, 2010

Week Two.

Am I really doing this? I keep asking myself.. and wondering if it really is the right thing.. But the more I talk about it with Bryan the more he agrees this is what we should be doing.

So on to week Two.

Here are some of the things I have planned.

Froggie (or ladybug) math. This includes counting, doing simple addition problems, and stacking skills.

Then I got the "Ordinary Parents Guide to To Teaching Reading" So we're going to start that.

We are also going to continue with the worksheets for Hannah that help her learn to write better. We are also going to continue Emily's sight words... Today she was really proud she spelled "To" and she spelled "Cat".. She was so proud. Awesomeness!

We're still watching our plants to see if they've grown and documenting that.

I need to think of some fun crafts to do.. But I'm going to go to the store and get this book that I think would help.. it has month crafts and stuff.. so we'll see.

I think tomorrow we are going to make a flag out of paper (paper strips and glue) for Memorial day.

Post any ideas or whatnot you have! I'm way open for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment