Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Story of the World




Today we finally started The Story of the World. It went better then I had imagined. I loved how they put a little bit of a story in there, and gave us a character to learn about. We learned about Nomads today. Here are the kids doing some cave paintings. I think we're REALLY going to like this book!



I really have to say.. We are an arts and craft kind of group. My kids LOVE when we draw and paint and cut. I even get in on it and do the crafts sometimes.

We have been having so much fun lately homeschooling. We're at our 20th day... So about a month into it. It seems to be getting more fun each day!

I had to add this picture, because I feel like an official teacher or like we have an official class because it looks so public schoolish.. he he eh..

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm so excited to start Story of the World! ...In six months. :D

    ReplyDelete