Monday, September 5, 2011

Cherry Tree


Stole picture (but not craft) from here.

So, my camera is broken, and my back up camera broke.. So. I'm stealing pictures.. and wishing I could take pictures of all the cute things we are doing during school.
Today Emily learned about George Washington during history. We also learned the story of the cherry tree. For craft I thought it would be really fun to make cherry trees. But instead of cutting out the leaves and the trunk, we tore and glued them. It was really fun. Then I used my circuit an made tons of little cherries. And we glued them on.
It was TONS of fun for all three kids. I've been trying to include Abby when doing the crafts. And it's pretty cute to watch her, and see what she interrupts how to do the craft.



  

















No comments:

Post a Comment